CSUF News Service
Slice of Advice Panel Presentation Oct. 31
ASI and Career Development Center Sponsor Professional Know-How Exchange
Oct. 29, 2013
The Career Development Center and Associated Students Inc. co-sponsors "Slice of Advice," a speaker series that brings together professionals from various industries to share their experiences with students. Programs are held in the Heterbrink Room of the Titan Student Union.
1:30-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31
"Go Government: Government & Public Sector Opportunities for Every Major"
- Isaiah Leslie, CEO, Regal Court Reporting and a board member of the Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Officer Andrea Sanfillippo, Los Angeles Police Department
- Aaron Orozco '04 (B.A. political science), supervisor, City of Fullerton Family Services and Cultural Arts
- Edy Fuentes, office technician, State Department of Transportation
- Judith K. Gelman, special agent, FBI recruiting
12:30-1:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7
"Passport to International Careers"
- Marie Jilk, HR manager and assistant controller, Danco Metal Surfacing
- consultant Ed Ehrman
- Daniel Guerrero, director of marketing, Brendan Vacations
Noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14
"Build a Career in Tourism"
- John Severini, president/CEO, California Travel Association
- Allison Gray, public relations manager, Montage Beverly Hills
- Vince Neale, general manager, Ayres Suites Hotel-Laguna Woods
- Kevin Lorton, vice president and general manager, Los Angeles and Orange County, Hornblower Cruises & Events