CSUF News Service
Cal State Fullerton Undergraduate Business Program Named Top Business Program for Hispanic Graduates
Dec. 12, 2018
Cal State Fullerton's undergraduate business administration program, with a concentration in management and operations, repeated the distinction of being ranked first in the state and the nation for awarding degrees to Hispanic students, according to a recent analysis of U.S. Department of Education data by Diverse: Issues in Higher Education.
The university’s undergraduate degrees in the social sciences were ranked 12th in the nation and 10th in California in the Oct. 4 issue, “Top Producers of Hispanic Graduates.” Other CSUF degree programs highly ranked include:
- master’s degree in engineering was No. 3 in California and 10th nationally
- master’s degree in education was sixth in the state and 20th nationally
The latest rankings are based on preliminary 2016-17 U.S. Department of Education data.
Earlier in the year, Diverse Issues ranked Cal State Fullerton:
- fourth in the nation and second in the state for awarding bachelor’s degrees to underrepresented students in all disciplines;
- fifth nationally/third statewide for bachelor’s degrees to Hispanics;
- eighth in state for bachelor’s and master’s degrees awarded to Asian American students; and
- 11th nationally for bachelor’s degrees from all disciplines to Asian-American students.