CSUF News Service
Valuing Southern California Corporate Leadership
CSUF Center to Honor Five During May 6 Event
April 13, 2016
Cal State Fullerton's Center for Leadership will honor two businesses and three executives during its May 6 Leadership Awards Luncheon at the Radisson Hotel in Newport Beach.
This year's honorees include:
- Global information services corporation Experian Inc.
- Family-owned bottled water supplier Niagara Bottling Inc.
- Dawn Reese, executive director and co-CEO of The Wooden Floor, an arts-for-youth organization
- Paul Bay, executive vice president and chief executive of Ingram Micro Inc., a business-to-business information technology firm
- Todd Talbot, president of Fluidmaster Inc., a family-owned manufacturer of toilet components
The awards recognize regional executives who have demonstrated “exemplary success in innovation, growth, cultural change or strategy” and businesses and organizations that have excelled in “developing its human capital as evidenced by its organizational policies and creative leadership development programming."
Tables and individual seats are available for the 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. program. Individual seats are $125 per person; table sponsorships begin at $1,500. To register or for more information, go to the Center for Leadership website.
The Radisson Hotel is located at 4545 MacArthur Blvd., Newport Beach, 92660.
Jay Barbuto, director, Center for Leadership, 657-278-8401, 657-278-8675
Pamela McLaren, 657-278-4852