CSUF News Service
Experts Convene for Successful Aging Conference
Sept. 12, 2016
Cal State Fullerton presents its third annual Center for Successful Aging Conference this fall. Focusing on the theme of "Exploring the Possibilities," the two-day event will bring together academic and industry experts in the field of aging.
Sept. 30 and Oct. 1
Kinesiology and Health Science Building
California State University, Fullerton
800 N. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
- Brainwashed by the Cult of Youth
- Designing a Better Age: Setting the Scene for Living Well and Leading the Longevity Revolution
- Exploring the Possibilities for Rich, Fulfilling Lives
- Enhancing Well-Being Through Gratitude and Mindfulness Practices
- WELLth Management Without the Money
Who Should Attend:
Health care and exercise professionals, gerontologists, social services agencies, nonprofits, educators, researchers and other interested individuals.
Event registration is available online.
Debbie Rose, 657-278-5846