CSUF News Service
What Will Win? Finals Set for Business Plan Competition
April 10, 2017
Will a card or interactive game, piano lessons or a program that helps small businesses ship their products prove to be the winner of the CSUF Business Plan Competition? Or could a online program that connects students with tutors make off with the prize? Come find out April 14 at CSUF's Business Plan Competition.
The public is invited to attend the 1-4 p.m. program as the following five finalists pitch proposals for their new businesses. The reward? Scholarships and in-kind awards. The event will be held in Cal State Fullerton’s Titan Student Union.
This year’s finalists are:
- Don'tchu Know: A card game that gets people together to participate in fun, shareable activities
- Life Skills Products: An interactive game used in therapy sessions to help build emotional intelligence
- Parcel Sift: An integrated platform that helps small businesses get the best shipping deals
- Piano with Jonny: A subscription-based website that teaches users how to play the piano
- WECADEMi: An online platform that connects students with tutors
Registration and tickets are available online. For more information, call 657-278-3464.