CSUF In the News
- Adnan Syed Released From Maryland Prison After 22 Years. Would His Murder Conviction Have Been Overturned Without ‘Serial’ Podcast?
- Marine Researchers, Long Beach Boat Owners Continue Olympia Oyster Restoration Project
- Strippers in the U.S. Want Better Work Conditions. Some are Trying to Unionize.
- Daughter of Immigrants Dreams Big in New Documentary ‘Mija’
- Mexican Independence Day is Here: How September 16 Signifies a ‘Moment of Hope’ for Mexico
- For ‘Disney Gays,’ Loving the Mouse House Is Complicated
- Do you love sci-fi and religion? You’re not alone.
- CSUF’s new tech certification courses expand job opportunities
- Students look to the academic year ahead
- CSUF’s Department of Communications recognized for fostering equity and diversity