Anaheim resident Dung Vu, a financial services professional with MML Investors Services Inc., is the newly named president of the Cal State Fullerton Alumni Association Board of Directors for 2015-16.
Joining her, a Class of 2004 business administration graduate, on the board are:
- Immediate past president — Dorissa Martinez ’01 (B.A. history and American studies) of Fullerton, who serves at the Nixon Presidential Library and Museum as National Archives and Records Administration archivist
- President elect — Mike Bader ’79 (B.A. business administration-accounting) of Tustin, attorney and CPA
- Vice president, programs — Vanessa Acuña ’02, ’03, ’07 (B.A. liberal studies, multiple subject credential, M.S. education-educational administration) of Rancho Cucamonga, teacher with the East Whittier City School District
- Vice president, membership and marketing — Cher Carrera ’93, ’02 (B.A., M.A. mathematics) of Orange, dean of science, math and health sciences at Santa Ana College
- Vice president, finance — Mark Krikorian ’79 (B.A. business administration-accounting) of Irvine, vice president and controller of the Western Financial Center for AmerisourceBergen
- Vice president, chapters and student outreach — Michael D. Falkow ’90, ’94 (B.S., M.S. computer science) of Anaheim, assistant city manager, city of Inglewood
Directors-at-large on the board are:
- Brateil Aghasi ’05 (B.A. sociology and women’s studies) of Orange, director of recruitment, enrollment and corporate partnerships, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Sylvia Contreras ’96 (B.A. communications-advertising) of Whittier, marketing administrator, Controlled Motion Solutions Inc.
- Theresa Harvey ’81 (B.A. communications and music education) of Fullerton, chief executive officer, Fullerton Chamber of Commerce
- Darrell Jodoin ’85 (B.S. engineering-mechanical) of La Mirada, director of design and engineering, Disneyland Resort
- Greg Nelson ’74 (B.A. English) of Laguna Niguel, director of commercial lines and risk management, Western Growers Association
- Matt Prince ’07 (B.A. communications-public relations) of Santa Ana, public relations and newsroom manager, Taco Bell
- Jordan Poblete ’15 (B.A. business administration-entertainment and tourism management) of Lake Forest, owner/editor-in-chief, DisneyExaminer
- Jennie Phuong ’13 (B.A. business administration) of Garden Grove, accounting specialist, Orange County Health Care Agency
- William J. Purpura ’76, ’79, ’83 (B.S., M.S. engineering, MBA) of Anaheim, managing partner, Dargon Development
- Liz Riede ’79 (B.A. business administration-finance) of Villa Park, retired supplier management, Boeing
The CSUF Alumni Association Board of Directors consists of alumni who volunteer and represent more than 233,000 Cal State Fullerton graduates. The board plans Alumni Association programs, events and benefits and also serves as an advisory committee on alumni activities with the university.
Pamela McLaren, 657-278-4852