Associated Students Inc.’s LGBTQ Resource Center will offer SafeSpace training this spring to help faculty, staff and students become more familiar with issues facing lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students.
SafeSpace training dates, times and locations:
- Feb. 10 — 11 a.m., Bradford Room in the Titan Student Union
- Feb. 26 — noon, Room 203 of the Pollak Library
- March 7 — 2 p.m., Gilman Room, TSU
- March 25 — noon, Room 205 of University Hall
- April 13 and 28 — 10 a.m., Bradford Room, TSU
Advanced SafeSpace training are held at noon in the TSU’s Bradford Room, unless otherwise noted:
- Feb. 19 — Experiences of LGBTQ Students in Higher Education
- March 4 — Domestic Violence in the LGBTQ Community
- March 18 — LGBTQ Immigrant Identities in Room 203 of the Pollak Library
- April 15 — Creating an Inclusive Environment
- May 6 — Trans*Identities
For more information about SafeSpace Training or the LGBTQ Resource Center, call 657-278-4218 or email email@example.com.