Cal State Fullerton presents its third annual Center for Successful Aging Conference this fall. Focusing on the theme of “Exploring the Possibilities,” the two-day event will bring together academic and industry experts in the field of aging.
Sept. 30 and Oct. 1
Kinesiology and Health Science Building
California State University, Fullerton
800 N. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
- Brainwashed by the Cult of Youth
- Designing a Better Age: Setting the Scene for Living Well and Leading the Longevity Revolution
- Exploring the Possibilities for Rich, Fulfilling Lives
- Enhancing Well-Being Through Gratitude and Mindfulness Practices
- WELLth Management Without the Money
Who Should Attend:
Health care and exercise professionals, gerontologists, social services agencies, nonprofits, educators, researchers and other interested individuals.
Event registration is available online.
Debbie Rose, 657-278-5846