CSUF News Service
Bringing Business Expertise Into the Classroom
Corporate Leaders Serve as 'Professors for a Day'
Feb. 4, 2016
More than three dozen business leaders from banking, accounting, management and healthcare are stepping into the role of "Professors for a Day" next week at Cal State Fullerton.
Wednesday, Feb. 10 and Thursday, Feb. 11 (schedule available upon request)
Cal State Fullerton, Steven G. Mihaylo Hall
800 N. State College Blvd., Fullerton, 92831
Cal State Fullerton's Irvine Campus
3 Banting, Irvine, 92618
Among the guest professors, many of whom are CSUF alumni:
- Patty Azimi '06 (B.A. business administration-marketing), marketing technology manager, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Field LLP
- Steve Cunningham '77 (B.A. business administration - marketing), national account manager, General Electric Lighting
- David De Filippo '92 (B.A. business administration-finance), regional vice president, Union Bank
- Sara D'Elia, CEO, the REMM Group, real estate management, Tustin
- Ben Gold '04, '12 (B.A. business administration – marketing, MBA), president, Quick Bridge Funding, Irvine
- Tom Phelps, partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Quan Vuong '08 (B.A. business administration – accounting), tax senior associate, McGladrey LLP
Participants will be addressing students enrolled in a variety of courses, including those in the subjects of: accounting, business communications, compensation, critical thinking, insurance, finance, marketing, microeconomics, organizational behavior, real estate investments and taxation.
Pamela McLaren, 657-278-4852