Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary is offering a variety of nature-inspired activities this spring, including hikes, bird walks, adult art classes, Scout Days and more. All events are open to the public.
February events include:
- Saturday, Feb. 9 — National Boy Scout Day from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., featuring free tours for scouts and a habitat restoration project.
- Saturday, Feb. 16 and Saturday, March 16 — “Inspired by Nature” art class for adults from 12:30-3 p.m. Cost: $30
- Saturday, Feb. 17 and Saturday, March 23 — Seasonal bird walk for beginning to intermediate birders from 7:30-9 a.m. Cost: $5 per person
Other March events include:
- Saturday, March 2 — Family hike and activities from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 9 — National Girl Scout Day from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., featuring free tours for scouts.
- Sunday, March 17 — Fairy and Butterfly Day from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday, March 24 — Family scavenger hunt from 1:30-3 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30 — “An Evening in Nature” from 4-6:30 p.m.
For a complete list of events and more information, visit online. Space is limited; reservations are required for most events and may be made by calling 714-649-2760.
Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary