Cal State Fullerton’s Nursing School graduate program is fifth in California and No. 63 of 574 schools nationwide in U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Best Nursing Schools: Master’s programs announced in the spring of 2021.
The nursing anesthesia doctoral program, offered in partnership with the Kaiser Permanente School of Anesthesia, is No. 4 four nationally in the U.S. News Best Health Schools list. The master’s degree in midwifery is No. 21 on the list.
CSUF’s additional 2022 Best Graduate School rankings announced in spring 2021 include:
- No. 96 in Social work
- No. 100 in Part-time MBA programs
- No. 110 in Best fine arts programs
- No. 132 in Speech-language pathology
- No. 135 in Best public affairs programs
- No. 147 in Public health programs
In September 2020, U.S. News announced its 2021 Best College Rankings and placed Cal State Fullerton fourth in Top Public Schools in the Western region, third in Best Undergraduate Teaching program and fifth in Most Innovative Schools. CSUF also ranked 16th in Regional Universities — West, and ninth in Top Performers on Social Mobility, a ranking computed after U.S. News assessed 1,452 institutions on 17 measures of academic quality, including average graduation rate, average first-year retention rate, average federal loan debt of graduates, and Pell Grant graduation rate.
In addition, the following 2021 U.S. News & World Report rankings of CSUF and several undergraduate program were announced in late 2020 and early 2021:
- No. 40 in “Best Value Schools”
- No. 3 in undergraduate computer engineering
- No. 3 in undergraduate teaching programs
- No. 7 in undergraduate civil engineering
- No. 12 in undergraduate electrical/electronic/communications engineering
- No. 33 in undergraduate engineering program
In January, U.S. News & World Report announced its 2021 Best Online Programs list and selected three Cal State Fullerton online graduate programs — education, business and engineering — in the top 25 schools ranked nationwide. Four CSUF programs ranked in the top three statewide.