Are you an aspiring or current educator in California?
Cal State Fullerton (CSUF) Extension & International Programs (EIP) offers fully online educator courses and programs in partnership with CSUF College of Education! This is a great way to “skill up” for your career.
Christina Kim, CSUF EIP Associate Director, Project Management, and a former public school teacher considers these types of online options integral to offering accessible and flexible education for today’s busy educators.
“Extension and International Programs is thrilled to support lifelong educators,” she said. “We partner with the CSUF College of Education to create online courses and programs and work with the Orange County Department of Education and numerous school districts in California to upskill teachers and administrators throughout the state and across the nation.”
Through immersive and personalized instruction, the online educator courses and programs are designed to help teachers and administrators achieve their goals, from completing credentials to meeting prerequisites.
Here is a full list of programs for you to explore:
- Autism Added Authorization
- Clear Education Specialist Credential
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) Bridge Authorization
- Improvement Science for Education Leaders
- Level Up! Game-Based Learning Microcredential
- Prerequisites for Special Education (SPED) Preliminary Credential Program
- Single Subject Credential Prerequisites
- Teacher Induction Program
- Teaching for Equity and Engagement in Mathematics (TEEM)
If you’re interested in applying or enrolling for any of these programs, please visit our website for more information: https://extension.fullerton.edu/professionaldevelopment/educator